For technical details about these changes, refer to the releases on GitHub.
Oracle Commerce Cloud extension 2.0.0 (Oct 8th, 2020)
- Support for a number of new local payment methods. Go to your Oracle Commerce Cloud to see a full list of the available payment methods.
- Native 3D Secure 2 authentication with 3D Secure 1 fallback.
- Support for multiple websites linked to a single Oracle Commerce Cloud environment.
- Client key for client-side authentication instead of the origin key.
- Upgraded to Web Components 3.15.0.
Oracle Commerce Cloud extension 1.0.0 (Dec 10th, 2019)
- Accept credit card and Boleto payments.
- Set up and offer customers credit card payment installment options in Brazil and Mexico.
- Support 3D Secure 1 and 2 redirect authentication.
- Provide shoppers with the option to store their payment details during their first payment. This allows returning shoppers to make one-click or recurring payments, thereby simplifying the process of purchasing items online and improving their shopping experience.