Learn more about Oracle Retail in our Partner Directory.
Adyen payment terminals implement Oracle EFTLink with Oracle Payment Interface (OPI) version 17 and later to integrate with Oracle Xstore. With Xstore, you can accept in-person payments using Adyen-provided terminals and process the payments on the plataforma de pagamentos da Adyen.
You can also use Xstore Mobile, which is a mobile application that extends the functionalities of an Xstore workstation to a mobile device. With Xstore Mobile, you can accept in-person payments using our Android terminals. These terminals are all-in-one devices that can run apps like Xstore Mobile and accept payments.
You can use our plugin to integrate with an Xstore device on version 15 or later using EFTLink version 17 and later.
You can use the following Adyen terminals to accept POS payments with your Xstore and Xstore Mobile integrations:
|V240m Plus (Brazil only)|
How it works
EFTLink sends all transaction messages directly to Adyen's payment terminal using OPI transaction messages. EFTLink handles the mapping of the transaction to the list of terminals, then sends the request from your Xstore device to the specified terminal.
You can use a variety of features with Adyen's Xstore integration:
- Sale: charge a shopper's card directly without a pre-authorization.
- Void: reverse the original Sale transaction. This transaction type is only supported within the same settlement day.
- Unreferenced refunds: refund any amount to any card presented to the payment terminal.
- Referenced refunds: refund the partial or full amount connected to an original payment, using the unique identifier of that payment.
- Partial authorisations: allow shoppers to pay for their goods with another card, if the balance of their primary card is less than the value of the goods.
- Dynamic Currency Conversion: allow shoppers from abroad to pay in the local currency or their own currency.
- MOTO payments: allow shoppers to provide you with their order and payment details by regular mail (not email), fax, or telephone.
- Manual Key Entry: allow shopper to pay by manually entering their card details.
- Tax-free shopping: allow shoppers from abroad to easily claim back taxes on their purchases with secure card sharing.
- Gift cards: allow shopper to pay with gift cards.
- Private label credit cards: allow shoppers to pay with Private Label Credit Cards. This feature is only available for Bread Financial cards, formerly known as Alliance Data Service.
- Level 2/3 enhanced scheme data: receive potentially lower interchange fees by up to 1 percent for US domestic Visa and Mastercard transactions for shoppers with qualifying credit cards in the US.
See the full list of validated payment features in the Validated OPI Partners Guide.
Adyen also supports a core Pay by Link integration with Xstore and EFTLink.
Make sure you have followed the Get started with Adyen guide to:
- Get an overview of the steps needed to accept live payments.
- Create your test account.
Set up Adyen Customer Area
- Contact the Support Team to enable OPI in your Customer Area.
- Add stores to your Adyen account.
- Order payment terminals and assign them to your stores.
- Configure features for your terminals.
- Board your payment terminals.
- Get your terminals ready with our Get started manuals.
Xstore Mobile setup
There are additional steps you have to complete if you want to accept payments using Xstore Mobile: