For technical details about these changes, refer to the release notes on GitHub.
Adyen PrestaShop Payments Plugin 3.3.0 (Feb 17th, 2021)
- Added a new field in the plugin configuration panel where merchants can add their third party integrator's company name.
- Added a new PayPal integration. Now the shoppers are no longer redirected to a separate tab but instead a PayPal pop-up window appears in the checkout.
- Apple Pay no longer shows up as a payment method option if the shopper is not paying with an Apple device.
- Fixed an issue when the merchant received two AUTHORISATION notifications — one with
successfalse and another with
successtrue. This could occur because of the failed authentication in the first attempt and successful authentication in the second attempt. We added a one hour delay for processing the
successfalse AUTHORISATION notification.
- Fixed an issue when the shopper was randomly charged a higher amount than that displayed in the checkout.
Adyen PrestaShop Payments Plugin 3.2.0 (December 4th, 2020)
- New supported payment methods: giropay, BLIK, Apple Pay, and Google Pay.
- When a payment using Adyen fails and the merchant reference of the failed payment is the same as a valid cart number for another payment module, the Adyen notification can change the order status of the paid order to Canceled. This is now fixed—Adyen notifications no longer affect payments from other payment modules.
- In PrestaShop version 1.7, you can place Apple Pay orders without accepting the terms and conditions checkbox. This will be fixed in our next release.
Adyen PrestaShop Payments Plugin 3.1.0 (October 30th, 2020)
- We've added payment method logos to the plugin.
Adyen PrestaShop Payments Plugin 3.0.0 (September 29th, 2020)
- For client-side authentication we now use a client key instead of an origin key.
- The Checkout Component is updated from version 3.4.0 to 3.12.1.
- One Page Checkout is now supported with Prestashop 1.6.
- Fixed an issue for Oney, where the payment method was shown in the guest checkout but didn't work.
Adyen PrestaShop Payments Plugin 2.1.0 (March 31st, 2020)
We had to change the technical name from
If you are currently using an older version of the plugin, you will need to uninstall it and then install the latest version. For instructions, refer to Updating from a version earlier than 2.1.0.
If you try to use the latest version without re-installing, the checkout page will show the error message "No payment methods are available".
- In accordance with PrestaShop requirements, the module path changed to
The code now fully conforms to the PrestaShop validator guidelines.
- The Adyen API Library for PHP is updated from version 5 to 6.
- The Checkout Component is updated from version 3.0.0 to 3.4.0.
New payment methods:
To use open invoice payment methods like Klarna and Afterpay, you need to set address line labels.
- Support for bank transfers.
- New order status "waiting for payment".
- The PrestaShop reset functionality now works as expected with our plugin.
- When a payment is refused or cancelled, no error message was provided and the shopper was redirected to a blank page. Now we provide an error code that lets you guide the shopper to a page that says the payment was unsuccessful.
Adyen PrestaShop Payments Plugin 1.2.0 (Nov 26th, 2019)
- Accept local payment methods from shoppers.
Adyen PrestaShop Payments Plugin 1.1.0 (Nov 6th, 2019)
- We now offer shoppers the option to store their payment details during their first payment. This simplifies the purchasing process for returning shoppers by allowing them to make one-click payments.
- You can now refund orders from your PrestaShop back office.
- You can now set up notification webhooks so you can receive updates and keep your orders up-to-date with payment events on the Adyen platform.
Adyen PrestaShop Payments Plugin 1.0.0 (Aug 27th, 2019)
- Accept credit card payments from shoppers.