For older versions of the Adyen Payments Cartridge, see our older documentation. You can also learn more about how to migrate to Adyen Payments Cartridge version 20.1.0.
Step 1: Install the cartridge
The Adyen LINK cartridge can be used with either Storefront Reference Architecture (SFRA), a controller-based SiteGenesis, or a pipeline-based SiteGenesis.
- If you are using SFRA, install int_adyen_overlay and int_adyen_SFRA using Commerce Cloud UX-studio.
- If you are using a controller-based integration, install int_adyen_overlay, bm_adyen, and int_adyen_controllers cartridges using Commerce Cloud UX-studio.
- Deprecated If you are using a pipeline-based integration, install int_adyen_overlay, bm_adyen, and int_adyen_pipelines cartridges using Commerce Cloud UX-studio.
Step 2: Install Node modules
From your project's root directory, install Node modules using your command line:
Step 3: Build the code
Transpile the code
To generate the /cartridges folder, run the following command from the root directory of the cartridge:
npm run transpile
This will transpile the /src folder to the /cartridges folder.
Compile the code
Compile the CSS, JS scripts and fonts with the following command:
npm run compile:js && npm run compile:scss && npm run compile:fonts
Usually, you only have to compile the fonts once.
Upload the code
Upload the transpiled code to your Code Deployment folder in the Business Manager with the following command:
npm run uploadCartridge
Alternatively, you can use following command to transpile, compile and upload the code:
npm run build
Step 4: Import the metadata
To add new configuration items, import the predefined metadata:
- Download the installation package on our GitHub page.
- Open the package/metadata/site_import/sites/ folder.
- Rename the yourSiteId folder to the ID of your site in the Business Manager.
- Zip the site_import folder.
- In the Business Manager, go to Administration > Site Development > Site Import & Export and import the zipped file.
After the import, attributes named Adyen[attributeName] are added to:
- Administration > Site Development > System Object Types > Site Preferences > Attribute Definitions
- Administration > Site Development > System Object Types > Order > Attribute Definitions
- Administration > Site Development > Custom Object Types
Also, the following services are added to Administration > Operations > Services:
Make sure you don't change the version numbers of the endpoints in the above services. Doing so could lead to errors in your integration.