Before you install the Adyen cartridge, make sure that you:
- Have access to the Salesforce Sandbox.
- Installed the Storefront Reference Architecture (SFRA) repository on GitHub. You need developer access to access the repository on GitHub.
- Downloaded the Adyen cartridge from our GitHub repository.
Step 1: Install Node modules
From your cartridge's root directory, install Node modules using your command line:
Step 2: Build the code
npm run build
After running this command, you can find the code in the /cartridges directory.
Step 3: Import the metadata
To add new configuration items, import the predefined metadata:
1. Download the [installation package](https://github.com/Adyen/adyen-salesforce-commerce-cloud/tree/master) on our GitHub page. 2. Include your customizations in the metadata file.
- Open the package/metadata/site_import/sites/ folder.
- Rename the yourSiteId folder to the ID of your site in the Business Manager.
- Zip the site_import folder.
- In the Business Manager, go to Administration > Site Development > Site Import & Export and import the zipped file.
After the import, attributes named Adyen[attributeName] are added to:
- Administration > Site Development > System Object Types > Site Preferences > Attribute Definitions
- Administration > Site Development > System Object Types > Order > Attribute Definitions
- Administration > Site Development > Custom Object Types
Also, the following services are added to Administration > Operations > Services:
Make sure you don't change the version numbers of the endpoints in the above services. Doing so could lead to errors in your integration.
Watch how to import the metadata: