Learn more about the different features of Adyen Payments Cartridge - B2C Commerce and Quick Launch on adyen.com.
The Adyen Payments Cartridge - B2C Commerce and Quick Launch is a full payment solution for your Salesforce Commerce Cloud ecommerce site. One integration gives you access to all features of the Adyen payments platform, including all global and preferred local payment methods, recurring payments, risk management, and conversion optimization.
The cartridge can be used with:
- Commerce Cloud's Storefront Reference Architecture (SFRA)
- a controller-based SiteGenesis
- Deprecated a pipeline-based SiteGenesis
The Adyen Payments Cartridge is implemented with the Adyen Web Components. This replaces the old HPP/CSE integration.
For a list of frequently asked questions, refer to our FAQs.
Adyen is certified as an official Quick Launch solution for Salesforce Commerce Cloud B2C Commerce, reducing training and implementation time. When setting up the Payments Cartridge, follow our documentation for SFRA users.
- Credit cards – Accept credit card payments on your website and mobile application, without redirecting to an external website. Sensitive cardholder data is collected securely using our Card Component, reducing your PCI DSS-compliance requirements.
- Local payment methods – Accept local payment methods including iDEAL, Sofort, Boleto, SEPA, gift cards, and many others. You can also accept payments through PayPal, Apple Pay, and buy now, pay later payment methods such as Klarna, Afterpay, and Ratepay.
- Recurring payments – Implement one-click and other recurring payments with tokenization.
- Point of sale – Accept in-store payments from Point-of-Sale (POS) devices.
Before you begin to integrate Commerce Cloud B2C Commerce and Quick Launch with the Adyen payments platform, make sure that you have performed the following steps:
- Sign up for a test account with Adyen at https://www.adyen.com/signup.
- Apply for a live account with Adyen. For more information, refer to Apply for a live account.
While you wait for your live account credentials, you can start integrating by using your test account:
- Install the cartridge and import the metadata
- Only required if you are using SiteGenesis: Update your storefront code
- Set up the cartridge
- Set up the payment methods
- Test and go live