Learn more about Salesforce Order Management System in our Partner Directory.
The Salesforce Order Management System is a single platform for managing orders, customer records, fulfillment, inventory visibility, payments and invoicing, and customer care.
The Adyen Salesforce Order Management System (OMS) package is a robust order management and payment processing solution for your ecommerce store. The package is built for flexibility and efficiency, and reduces your time-to-market with Salesforce OMS.
The integration works together with payment solutions provided by:
- Captures: Process full and partial captures at any step in your order fulfillment flow. Captures in OMS enable increased flexibility and control when handling payments.
- Refunds: Initiate full and partial refunds seamlessly in your order processing flow.
- Authorizations: Handle credit card authorizations on behalf of shoppers with the Order on Behalf Of (OOBO) feature.
The supported payment methods for the Adyen Salesforce OMS package includes the supported payment methods for:
Before you begin
Before you start integrating with the Adyen OMS package, make sure that:
- You have a SFCC storefront that uses the Adyen payments cartridge.
- Your SFCC storefront and OMS Org are connected. Refer to the documentation from Salesforce to read more about connecting B2C Commerce and Order Management.
Before you begin to integrate, make sure you have followed the Get started with Adyen guide to:
- Get an overview of the steps needed to accept live payments.
- Create your test account.
While you wait for your live account credentials, you can start integrating by using your test account:
- Install and set up the Adyen Salesforce OMS package in your sandbox.
- (Optional) Set up Order on Behalf Of in Salesforce OMS.
Before going live, follow our SFCC go-live checklist to make sure you've got everything set up correctly.