Adyen plugin version 1.4.0 (January 4th, 2021)
- Set up a client key for improved card brand recognition.
- This version uses Checkout API v64 and Web Components 3.18.2.
- New supported payment method: giropay.
- Payment method logos have been added to the plugin.
- Fixed an issue where in some cases Klarna payments were not submitted correctly and the shopper could not pay.
Adyen plugin version 1.2.0 (December 2nd, 2020)
- Shoppers can now save their card details for one-click payments.
- Added German translations to the cookie snippets.
- When cards were selected as the default payment method, shoppers could proceed from their cart to the order summary page even if they don't type in their card details. This is now fixed; shoppers need to enter their details before they can see the order summary page.
Adyen plugin version 1.0.0 (October 27th, 2020)
- The plugin now supports the following payment methods: debit and credit cards, PayPal, iDEAL, Klarna Pay Later, Klarna Pay Now, Klarna Pay over time, SEPA Direct Debit, and Sofort.
If you need any additional payment methods, open a Github feature request.
- The plugin now supports multiple sales channels configurations.
- Added descriptions under the payment methods in the plugin.
- We fixed an issue with the order transition state.
- We improved the error messages in the plugin configuration test.
- Messages in the NotificationReceiverService are no longer incorrectly logged as critical.
- First name is no longer sent instead of the last name in payment calls.
- The plugin is now compatible with payment methods external to Adyen.
- The plugin is now compatible with Shopware version 6.3.