Setting up your SFTP server access
There is an automated way to download reports without using SFTP. An SFTP connection requires a higher degree of technical knowledge and further development resources.
Contact our Support Team with a request to create a SFTP directory where you can access your reports. You must have the Merchant admin user role to make this request. Include the following information in your request:
- Your Customer Area company account.
- Your source IP addresses: The IP addresses of the servers from which you will access the SFTP server. Make sure these are external IP addresses and not internal ones.
- Your public SSH key: The length of your SSH key must be 2048 bits or 4096 bits.
- Request to disable re-sync (Optional): By default, all reports that you subscribe to are synchronized to your SFTP folder. Enabling this option will prevent reports from being re-synchronized after they have been deleted.
You will receive a response from Support when your SFTP server is configured and ready for you to access.
Connecting to the SFTP server
When you connect to the SFTP server, use the following information:
It is only possible to configure an SFTP connection for your live environment.
- User: the user provided to you by Support. For example,
- Allowlist IP:
Your SFTP connection is at the company level. Adyen will create a subdirectory for each of your merchant accounts and sub-merchant accounts, once they have generated their first report.
Reports for company accounts are located in the root directory. Reports for merchant accounts and sub-merchant accounts are located in directories corresponding to their names. Reports in your SFTP directory sync with the reports generated in your Customer Area, unless you have write access and delete reports from your SFTP directory.
The following table shows the directory structure for different account levels:
|Company account directory||
|Merchant account directory||
|Sub-merchant account directory||