This referral list allows the merchant to make block and trust lists based on the specific address of the shopper, either shipping or billing. The Shopper Address must have an exact match on the country, postal code and house number, so it is imperative that these fields are properly submitted in the payment request.
See How do I add shoppers to a block or trust list? to know more.
- The score associated with the block list is established by the score associated with the rule in the main rule menu.
- The score associated with the trust list is established as a sub-setting.
- A score can be provided for partial matches in which not all three elements of the address match.
Email addresses can also be provided via CSV upload (max 1,000 per upload). The CSV should have the following six columns (with no header):
- house number
- postal code
- country code (two letters)
- The wildcard (<all>) can be supplied for a field to accept any value in that field. For example, '<all> <all>, 91234 <all>, <all>, FRANCE' triggers on any address in France with the postal code 91234.