After you receive your test account details and apply for a live account, you can start integrating your system with Adyen payment services. We provide detailed guides to help you seamlessly integrate with Adyen. For help, contact the Support Team.
Depending on your requirements, choose one of the following integration guides:
When implementing your integration, keep the following in mind:
- We strongly recommend that you follow defensive programming best practices.
- Always provide basic authentication credentials when making a payment request. For automated request and retrieval operations, you can specify this information in the library, which handles your server-to-server requests and responses with the Adyen platform.
Point of sale
If you are integrating your point of sale system with Adyen, you must receive an integration proposal before proceeding to the next step. This proposal is created by the Adyen support team and contains integration instructions specifically tailored to your existing POS infrastructure and your business requirements.
To obtain this document:
- Sign in to the Customer Area
- Click Request integration proposal.
- Fill out the form and provide as much information about your requirements as possible.
When you get the integration proposal, proceed with the following tutorial:
To make sure that your integration is implemented properly, we provide test cards and other techniques to verify test scenarios. For more information, proceed to Step 5 - Test your integration.