The VX680 uses the following receipt paper:
2 1/4" / 58mm
- Diameter: 25/40mm
It is important you have sufficient stock of receipt paper, as without receipt paper it is not possible to accept payments. Replacing paper is the your responsibility (Adyen does not sell paper).
- Gently pull the latch located on the top of the terminal to unlock the paper roll cover.
- Lift the printer cover up and then back.›
- Remove any partial roll of paper in the printer tray by lifting it up.
- Loosen the glued leading edge of the paper or remove the protective strip from the new roll of paper.
- Unwind the paper roll past any glue residue.
- Hold the roll so that the paper feeds from the bottom of the roll when the terminal is inverted.
- Drop the paper roll into the printer tray.
- Pull the paper up past the glue residue on the paper roll.
- Close the paper roll cover by gently pressing directly on the cover until it clicks shut. Allow a small amount of paper past the glue residue to extend outside of the printer cover.
- Tear the paper off against the serrated plastic strip in the printer.