Verifone VX820 Duet
|Supported payment cards|
- VX820 payment terminal (PED)
- Duet (base station with built-in printer)
- Power supply
- Privacy shield
- Ethernet dongle
- 1 paper roll
Set up your device correctly before you start using:
- Plug the power supply cable in.
- Connect the base to the power supply cable.
- Connect the Duet base to the Internet via the ETH port.
- Place the receipt paper roll in the Duet base.
- Perform a device security inspection.
Using any other type of cable or another port (for example, the RS232 port) might severely damage the device.
Although it is technically possible to use a serial connection between the POS and the PED, Adyen strongly recommends using Ethernet connectivity, due to its superior speed and performance with a number of Operating Systems.