Custom field risk checks allow you to build simple rules around a custom field that is passed with Additional Data. This gives you flexibility to send information specific to your business without creating special API fields.
For information on enabling Custom Fields, see Provide data for risk checks.
- Log in to the Customer Area.
Go to RevenueProtect → Enable Custom risk fields.
This enables the custom risk fields that our support team has added to your account.
- Enable the custom risk fields you want to use.
- Go to Settings → Fraud control.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page to Custom risk rules.
- Click Create New CustomRiskRule.
- Specify a field and build a rule based on that field using the operators provided: Equal to, Not equal to, Is in.
- Add other fields as required and use operators (AND and OR) to link them with the other rules.
- Click Save.
- Go to Custom Risk Rules.
- Set a score for the new custom risk rule.