Step 1: Get in touch with us
Reach out to your Adyen contact to register your interest for Adyen payouts. We'll get in touch with you to learn about:
- Your business model.
- The regions or countries in which you are operating and planning to make payouts.
Step 2: Design your implementation
Once your use case is defined, your Adyen contact will work with you to design your implementation. The design includes determining:
- The setup of your business based on how your brand interacts with your users, their customers, and the card schemes.
- How to onboard your business, ensuring that you can collect and provide the required information.
- How to fund your payouts.
- How to pay out.
Step 3: Get your test accounts
After you have designed your implementation, your Adyen contact will provide you with your Adyen test credentials.
Your test credentials include:
- API credentials for the following:
- Username and password to the following dashboards:
Step 4: Create users in your Balance Platform Customer Area
Create users in your Balance Platform Customer Area to allow members of your organization to manage different functionalities in your Adyen account.
Step 5: Build your integration
When you have your test accounts, start building your integration. Refer to our integration checklist.
Step 6: Apply for your live account
After you have built and tested your integration in the test environment, you're ready to go live.
Reach out to your Adyen contact to take your account live.
Step 7: Configure your live account
The setup and configuration from your test account is not replicated to your live account. You need to replicate your test account setup in the live environment.
Follow our go-live checklist to make sure your integration is ready.