The following restrictions apply:
- Cost contracts need to be consecutive.
startDateneeds to be set at least one month in the future.
endDateneeds to be set not later than two years in the future.
- No date overlapping between or among cost contracts; at any given time there must be only one active instance of a cost contract.
- No time gap between consecutive cost contracts: two consecutive cost contracts in a sequence cannot include any downtime in between when there is no active cost contract.
Do not pass these fields if you are creating a cost contract for a merchant account:
- You cannot edit or modify cost contracts whose dates are set in the past.
- You cannot edit or modify the current active cost contract.
- If you want to replace a cost contract, delete it first, and then create a new one.
Cost contract endpoints
The following API calls help you manage cost contracts: