System messages inform you of important events related to your Adyen account. You can receive the following system messages:
- Fraud: Notifications of Fraudulent payments (NOF)
- Chargebacks: Notifications of Chargebacks (NOC)
- Account: Required account changes
Subscribe to system messages
Subscribing to system messages allows you to receive system messages by email. The admin user is subscribed to all system messages by default. If you're not the admin user but want to receive system messages by email, you need to subscribe to them through the Essentials dashboard.
It is not possible to set up a system message subscription for someone else's account, even if you're the admin user.
To manage system messages subscriptions for your user:
- Log in to Essentials.
- If you have several merchant accounts, switch to the merchant account for which you want to set up the subscription. You need to set up a separate subscription for each of your merchant accounts.
- Go to System messages.
- Use the toggles to select which messages you would like to get by email.
- Select Save at the bottom of the page.
You will receive system messages at the email address linked to your user.