If you are experiencing a problem with your Mirakl Marketplace connector integration, there are several ways to troubleshoot the issue. Follow the troubleshooting steps below and contact us if your issue persists.
Step 1: Check your connector setup
Make sure that you set up the connector correctly.
Step 2: Check our release notes
Check if your current error is a known issue in the bundle, and resolved in a later version. You can find the known issues and fixes in our release notes.
Step 3: Contact us
Contact our Support Team, and mention Mirakl in the body of the request. Provide the following information:
- Whether the issue occurs in the test or live environment.
- Steps to reproduce the issue you are trying to resolve. If you already tried to fix the issue, include those steps as well.
- Screenshots and details of any error messages you receive or unexpected behaviour you experience.
- Logs: the connector keeps logs for up to two weeks.
Our support team can help you with the following:
- Account setup:
- Operator emails
- Changing the schedule for payouts, account full sync, and account partial sync.
- Restarting failed payouts that have reached the retry limit.