Learn more about Adyen Payments Cartridge - B2C Commerce and Quick Launch.
The Adyen Payments Cartridge - B2C Commerce and Quick Launch is a full payment solution for your Salesforce Commerce Cloud ecommerce site. One integration gives you access to all features of the Adyen payments platform, including all global and preferred local payment methods, recurring payments, risk management, and conversion optimization.
For older versions of the Adyen Payments Cartridge, see our older documentation. You can learn more about how to migrate to Adyen Payments Cartridge version 20.1.0 or Adyen Payments Cartridge version 21.2.0.
The cartridge can be used with:
- Commerce Cloud's Storefront Reference Architecture (SFRA)
- a controller-based SiteGenesis
- Deprecated a pipeline-based SiteGenesis
For a list of frequently asked questions, refer to our FAQs.
Adyen is certified as an official Quick Launch solution for Salesforce Commerce Cloud B2C Commerce, reducing training and implementation time. When setting up the Payments Cartridge, follow our documentation for SFRA users.
- Credit cards: accept credit card payments on your website and mobile application, without redirecting to an external website. Sensitive cardholder data is collected securely using our Card Component, which reduces your PCI DSS-compliance requirements.
- Dynamic 3D Secure 2 authentication, including AVS checks.
- Local payment methods: accept local payment methods including iDEAL, Sofort, Klarna, giropay, Google Pay, and many others.
- POS payments: accept in-person payments at the point of sale using payment terminals.
- Tokenization: offer returning shoppers a faster checkout experience by saving their card details, or implement subscription payments.
- Revenue Protect: use our risk management system to identify and block fraudsters, while reducing friction for legitimate shoppers. You can either fully automate the risk management process, or add manual review for certain payments.
This documentation reflects the latest version of the cartridge. You can find the latest version on GitHub.
We only provide support if you use the default Salesforce checkout. Customizing the cartridge is not recommended, because it could make it difficult to upgrade and maintain your integration. We may be unable to support customized integrations.
If you customize your integration, follow our customization guidelines.
We provide three levels of support for major versions of the plugin:
- Level 1: Full support.
- Level 2: High priority bug fixes and security updates.
- Level 3: Security updates only.
When the level 3 support period has ended, security updates will no longer be provided and Adyen support ends. You should upgrade to a later version or consider the plugin your own custom integration.
Before you begin to integrate, make sure you have followed the Get started with Adyen guide to:
- Get an overview of the steps needed to accept live payments.
- Create your test account.
While you wait for your live account credentials, you can start integrating by using your test account:
- Install the cartridge and import the metadata
- Only required if you are using SiteGenesis: Update your storefront code
- Set up the cartridge
- Set up the payment methods
- Use our test card numbers to make test payments for all payment methods that you want to offer.
Before going live, follow our go-live checklist to make sure you've got everything set up correctly.
If you are experiencing an issue with your integration, have a look at our Troubleshooting guide.