One integration gives you access to all features of the Adyen payments platform, including all global and preferred local payment methods, recurring payments, risk management, and conversion optimization. Integrate Adyen via SAP B2C Accelerator and take advantage of pre-built storefront components to get you up and running quickly.
- Credit cards – Accept credit card payments on your website and mobile application, without redirecting to an external website. Sensitive cardholder data is securely collected and encrypted, reducing your PCI DSS-compliance requirements. The add-on supports 3D Secure payments for all countries, and is compatible with your Dynamic 3DS and AVS settings.
- Local payment methods – Accept local payment methods including iDEAL, Sofort, Boleto, SEPA, gift cards, Apple Pay and many others.
For a list of all payment methods supported by the add-on, refer to Supported payment methods.
- Stored payment methods – Implement one-click and other recurring payments.
- Order management – Perform payment captures in your SAP back office. The add-on keeps your SAP back office synchronized with the Adyen payments platform.
- Reporting – Download the Settlement details report into your SAP back office.
Before you begin to integrate SAP with the Adyen payments platform, make sure that you have performed the following steps:
- Sign up for a test account with Adyen at https://www.adyen.com/signup.
- Apply for a live account with Adyen. For more information, refer to Apply for a live account.
While you wait for your live account credentials, you can start integrating by using your test account.
Once you have your live account credentials, follow our go-live checklist to make sure you've got everything set up correctly.