Learn about pricing and settlement services for Google Pay on adyen.com.
With Google Pay, shoppers can make purchases using credit or debit cards stored in their Google account. Shoppers get to experience a simpler checkout process whether they are buying from their Android devices, on the web, or in-store through POS terminals.
When a shopper pays with Google Pay in apps and on websites, Google Pay shows a payment sheet where they select their preferred card payment method and confirm their purchase.
Google Pay supports liability shift for Discover, Mastercard, and Visa cards issued in the EU or the UK. Google Pay does not support liability shift for American Express, JCB, or Visa cards issued outside of the EU or the UK. To get this liability shift when using Google Pay, you need to authenticate the transaction with 3D Secure.
|Payment type||Payment flow||Countries||Currencies||Recurring||Refunds||Partial refunds||Separate captures||Partial captures||Chargebacks|
For more information on Google Pay availability, refer to:
- List of payment methods that support Google Pay.
- List of countries where you can use Google Pay.
- List of supported browsers.
Our integration supports the following card networks:
- American Express: Supported globally.
- Discover: Supported in the US.
- Elo: Supported in Brazil; you must have a local business entity in Brazil to offer this to shoppers.
- Interac*: Supported in Canada; you must have a local business entity in Canada to offer this to shoppers.
- Maestro: Supported in the EU and Brazil.
- Mastercard: Supported globally.
- Visa: Supported globally.
*Payment is automatically captured at the moment of authorisation.
How do you want to integrate?
Use our pre-built UI solutions to add Google Pay to your website.
Use our pre-built UI solutions to add Google Pay to your Android app.
Use our pre-built UI solutions to add Google Pay your cross-platform app.
Build your own UI for Google Pay in your website or Android app.
Point of sale
Accept in-person Google Pay payments.