For technical details about these releases, refer to the release notes on GitHub.
Adyen payments add-on for SAP Commerce 8.0.0 (Nov 23nd, 2020)
- New supported payment method: MB WAY.
When paying with Klarna using guest checkout, shoppers no longer get a generic error which prevents them from completing the payment.
This version contains a new fix for the Chrome SameSite cookies issue. The previous fix from version 7.1.0 did not work for all merchants so we reverted it and added a new fix. If the fix in version 7.1.0 did not work for you, upgrade to 8.0.0. Read more about the How Chrome SameSite cookies affect your integration.
When using redirect payment methods on mobile browsers, shoppers no longer get a server error page instead of being redirected to the appropriate page.
- Fixed an issue where the terms and conditions checkbox wasn't being rendered for shoppers paying with PayPal.
Adyen payments add-on for SAP Commerce 7.1.0 (Sept 22nd, 2020)
- The plugin will attempt to do a 3D Secure 2 authentication but if this fails, the plugin now falls back to a 3D Secure 1 flow.
- New supported payment method: Affirm (local payment method in the US).
- Guest shopper card data can now be tokenized if you enable guest tokenization in your environment.
- The plugin translates Credit Card to the local language depending on the locale.
- The Chrome SameSite cookie security settings no longer affect users redirected after a 3D Secure 1 authentication. Read more about How Chrome SameSite cookies affect your integration.
This fix did not work for all merchants, so it was inverted and a new fix was implemented in version 8.0.0.
- We removed the old Paypal HPP integration, because we have implemented the new Checkout Component starting from version 7.0.0.
Adyen payments add-on for SAP Commerce 7.0.0 (August 14th, 2020)
Version 7.0.0 contains breaking changes and is not backward compatible with 6.6.0 and earlier.
From version 7.0.0, the order flow has changed. This will lead to more orders in your system. Keep an eye on the order statuses to know which payments are successful and which are not.
- We updated the PayPal integration. You can now present PayPal's Smart Payment Buttons to shoppers in your payment form. You can present a PayPal button in all supported countries, and in the US and the United Kingdom you can also present PayPal Credit.
- We have adjusted the order flow. Previously, the order was not created if the payment was not successful. Now, even if payment is not successful, the order will always be created in PENDING status. This means you will be seeing more orders coming in, and the order status will be more relevant than before. This applies to the Checkout addon from Adyen, we are still working on implementing it in the Omni Commerce Connect (OCC) set up.
- The Remember me button is hidden when "no contract type" is chosen, meaning payment information won't be saved for future payments.
- Additional data in the Terminal API response, see our documentation.
Adyen payments add-on for SAP Commerce 6.6.0 (June 29th, 2020)
- We have added the SEPA Direct Debit component.
- Card data is now only saved when the shopper opts-in.
- There is a delay in the
Refusednotification from Adyen that we cannot adjust on the short term. When a shopper tries again after their payment is refused, and the payment is then authorised, the delayed notification sometimes caused the
Authorisednotification to be received before the
Refusednotification. Because of the delay, the system incorrectly assumed that the refused payment happened after the authorised payment. Now, whenever we receive an
Authorisednotification, the plugin ignores any new notifications for that order.
Adyen payments add-on for SAP Commerce 6.5.0 (May 28th, 2020)
- We have separated the delivery address from the billing address field. Shoppers now have to fill out both fields. Using a checkbox, shoppers can automatically duplicate the information from the billing address to the delivery address field. You can now apply tax correctly depending on the billing address, which wasn't possible before.
- The Adyen API key was too big for the Hybris database column, so we increased the size of the API Key column.
The API Key column size is not increased for existing databases, this only applies to new environments.
Adyen payments add-on for SAP Commerce 6.4.0 (April 3rd, 2020)
- The plugin now supports SAP Commerce Cloud version 1905.
Adyen payments add-on for SAP Commerce 6.3.0 (Jan 17th, 2020)
- Added support for Combo Cards in Brazil.
- Improved user experience for card payments.
Adyen payments add-on for SAP Commerce 6.2.0 (Oct 18th, 2019)
- You can now accept payments in-store from our point-of-sale devices. For instructions on how to set this up, refer to Point of sale (POS) settings.
- When paying with Klarna, the shopper no longer needs to enter their date of birth and SSN in your checkout page. With the new integration, they will need to fill in this information after they have been redirected to Klarna.