One integration gives you access to all features of the Adyen payments platform, including all global and preferred local payment methods, recurring payments, risk management, and conversion optimization. Integrate Adyen via SAP B2C Accelerator and take advantage of pre-built storefront components to get you up and running quickly.
- Credit cards – Accept credit card payments on your website and mobile application, without redirecting to an external website. Sensitive cardholder data is collected securely using our Custom Card Component, which reduces your PCI DSS-compliance requirements.
- Dynamic 3D Secure 2 authentication, including AVS checks.
- Local payment methods – Accept local payment methods including iDEAL, Sofort, Klarna, giropay, Google Pay, and many others.
- Tokenization – Offer returning shoppers a faster checkout experience by saving their card details, or implement subscription payments.
- Revenue Protect - Use our risk management system to identify and block fraudsters, while reducing friction for legitimate shoppers. You can either fully automate the risk management process, or add manual review for certain payments.
Before you begin to integrate SAP with the Adyen payments platform, make sure that you have performed the following steps:
- Sign up for a test account with Adyen at https://www.adyen.com/signup.
- Apply for a live account with Adyen. For more information, refer to Apply for a live account.
While you wait for your live account credentials, you can start integrating by using your test account.
Once you have your live account credentials, follow our go-live checklist to make sure you've got everything set up correctly.