This page is for the classic Hosted Payment Pages (HPP) integration, which has reached end-of-life. This means we are:
- No longer developing the HPP integration.
- Not accepting new HPP integrations.
- Preparing to stop accepting transactions using HPP.
The Adyen Hosted Payment Pages (HPP) provide a flexible, secure and easy way for shoppers to purchase goods and services:
- Shoppers go to your site, where they select and add the desired items to their shopping cart.
- When they are ready to checkout to pay and finalize their order, they are redirected to the hosted payment page, where they enter the necessary details to complete the payment.
- After submitting the payment information, they are redirected back to your website, where they can land on a summary information page displaying the result of the payment.
- You can style and customize the look and feel of the HPP using Adyen's skin technology.
Local payment methods supported by HPP can vary per country or region. Some examples of local payment methods are direct bank transfer, ewallets, or mobile payments.
You can choose among the following payment flows:
One-page payment flow
To use this payment flow, you need to make a normal payment request call to pay.shtml.
Multi-page payment flow
To use this payment flow, you need to make a normal payment request call to select.shtml.