- Notification webhooks – Receive important updates related to your account.
- Testing – Test your payments using the test card numbers provided by Adyen, or create your own.
- Libraries – Learn how to install and use our server-side API libraries.
- How to get the API key
- Client-side authentication
- Migrate from origin key to client key
- How to get the WS user password
- API idempotency – Describes the concept of API idempotency, where making the same request many times produces the same effect as making it only once.
- Building Adyen solutions – Identify yourself when building a solution for multiple merchants, so that we can provide better support.
- Response handling – How to handle HTTP responses, refused payments and errors.
- Refusal reasons – Learn about the reasons why a payment authorisation can be refused.
- Raw acquirer responses – Review a table of refusal reasons for Visa and Mastercard.