- API credentials – Authenticate the API requests that you make to Adyen.
- Client-side authentication – Learn about the client key and how to generate it.
- Notification webhooks – Receive important updates related to your account.
- Testing – Test your payments using the test card numbers provided by Adyen, or create your own.
Libraries – Learn how to install and use our server-side API libraries.
- API idempotency – Describes the concept of API idempotency, where making the same request many times produces the same effect as making it only once.
- Building Adyen solutions – Identify yourself when building a solution for multiple merchants, so that we can provide better support.
- Response handling – How to handle HTTP responses, refused payments and errors.
- Refusal reasons – Learn about the reasons why a payment authorisation can be refused.
- Raw acquirer responses – Review a table of refusal reasons for Visa and Mastercard.