With Adyen's point-of-sale solution you can build a feature rich in-person payments integration that:
- Enables you to accept payment methods from around the world.
- Matches your business needs, and your choice of network architecture.
- Creates a unique shopping experience for your customers, that can combine your in-store and ecommerce payments.
- Lets you manage your terminals and payments from our unified Customer Area.
Lets you choose from a wide range of fully-certified and PCI-compliant payment terminals.
We regularly release new software for our terminals, to offer new functionality and improvements. For details, see the Release notes.
Our point-of-sale solution is available in:
|Brazil||Canada||Puerto Rico||United States of America|
|Australia||Hong Kong||Japan||Malaysia||New Zealand||Singapore|
|Czech Republic||Iceland||Norway||United Kingdom|
|United Arab Emirates|
Accept global payment methods
Our point-of-sale solution supports popular local and global payment methods. You can let your shoppers use their payment method of choice, no matter where they're visiting from.
- Global and local credit and debit cards.
- Wallets, such as Apple Pay and Google Pay.
- QR code payment methods, like Alipay and WeChat Pay.
- Popular gift cards.
- Pay by Link: online payments on an Adyen-hosted checkout page.
Adyen's terminals will automatically detect your shopper's native language and currency, and show a UI they understand.
An integration for your business
If you don't need a fully featured API integration, and want the quickest way to accept in-store payments, we also offer a Standalone terminal solution.
Our point-of-sale solution is based around our modern and feature-rich Terminal API. This communicates using JSON messages, without the need for libraries, making integrating quicker and simpler than a traditional point-of-sale solution. You can integrate using the same architecture as your existing point of sale system, whether this communicates over a local network, or over the cloud.
Choose from terminals that suit your business and business model, from the latest Verifone range. We offer terminals that are designed for hospitality, retail, food, events, lifestyle, delivery, and more.
All these terminals are all fully certified, can be centrally managed, and will automatically update themselves with the latest Adyen firmware.
As your business grows, expanding into new regions is as simple as adding these markets to your Adyen Customer Area. We'll take care of the rest.
A unique experience for your shoppers
Create a more personalized shopping experience by recognizing your customers. By using our cross-channel shopper recognition you can identify an online shopper when they make a purchase in one of your physical stores. You can then offer them the convenience of automated loyalty points, an emailed receipt, and the option to refund their in-store purchase from your call center or fulfillment center.
Adyen-supplied payment terminals offer a UI that can be customized with your own branding, and have a built-in touch screen that lets you collect on-screen input from shoppers, such as their email address, survey or Net Promoter Score feedback, and more.
If your store uses a fleet of wireless terminals, your mobile cash register can automatically detect and connect to the nearest terminal using beacons.
Point-of-sale payments are processed on the same platform as our online payments.
Your integration is managed from the Adyen Customer Area, where you can:
- Assign and manage your terminal fleet.
- View transactions for a terminal, store, or region.
- Set up getting reports automatically to do settlement reconciliation.
- View unified transaction data and reports for both your in-store and online sales channels.
- Access cross-channel, realtime shopper data and insights.