On this page, you can find additional configuration for adding MoMo to your Components integration.
Before you begin
This page assumes you have already:
You don't need to send additional fields for MoMo. To see optional fields that you can send for all payment methods, choose the endpoint you integrated:
- /sessions: This is the default with Components v5.0.0 or later.
- /payments: If you implemented an additional use case.
Step 1: Create a DOM element
Create a DOM element on your checkout page, placing it where you want the payment method form to be rendered:
Step 2: Create an instance of the Component
create method of your
AdyenCheckout instance, in this case
checkout, to create the Component:
const momoPayComponent = checkout.create('momo_wallet').mount('#momo_wallet-container');
Recurring paymentsMoMo supports recurring transactions. To make recurring transactions, you need to:
Create a token
To create a token, include in your /payments request:
- shopperReference: Your unique identifier for the shopper.
When the payment has been settled, you receive a webhook containing:
pspReferenceof the initial payment.
pspReference: This is the token that you need to make recurring payments for this shopper.
Make sure that your server is able to receive RECURRING_CONTRACT as part of your standard webhooks. You can enable the RECURRING_CONTRACT event code in the webhook settings page.
Make a payment with a token
To make a payment with the token, include in your /payments request:
pspReferencefrom the RECURRING_CONTRACT webhook.
You can also get this value by using the /listRecurringDetails endpoint.
shopperReference: The unique shopper identifier that you specified when creating the token.
recurringProcessingModel: Use Subscription for a series of transactions following a fixed time interval or UnscheduledCardOnFile for contracts with non-fixed time interval.
Test and go live
To make MoMo payments in the test environment:
- Download the MoMo test app for iOS or Android at https://test-payment.momo.vn/download/. If you're testing on a mobile browser, you see a link to download the test app. If you're testing on a desktop browser, use the test app to scan the QR code.
- Use MoMo's test credentials to log in to the test app. MoMo provides different credentials depending on the scenario that you want to test (for example, failed scenarios).
Check the status of MoMo test payments in your Customer Area > Transactions > Payments.
Before you can accept live MoMo payments, you need to submit a request for MoMo in your live Customer Area.