To view your risk settings:
- Log in to your Customer Area with your company-level account.
- Go to Risk > Risk Settings.
On this page you can:
- Turn on or off Adyen's risk system.
- Turn on RevenueProtect premium features.
- Turn on risk rules for point of sale.
- Set up additional payment methods to be checked by the risk system.
- Set up a capture delay for payments that have gone into case management.
- Change case management automation behavior for acceptance and rejection of flagged cases.
- Turn on account data properties like:
- Address Verification.
- IP-based risk rules for recurring transactions.
- Merchant-level and global referral lists.
- Company-level risk data.
- Velocity risk rules
- Configure risk to run in the same data region as your payments.