The payment flow for SAP Commerce (Hybris) is as follows:
- The shopper enters the shipment location.
- The shopper selects the shipping method.
- The shopper selects the payment method and billing address.
- The shopper finishes the final review of the order and the payment starts, using the selected payment method.
After an order is placed, you can manage it using the SAP Commerce (Hybris) Order Management system.
The Adyen payments add-on re-implements the steps:
- Payment & Billing Address
- Final Review
The add-on is designed to adapt the default B2C Accelerator checkout flow, and uses different flows for cards and for local payment methods.