You can also automatically get reports.
Manually generate and download a report
You need the Merchant Report user role.
To generate and download a report:
- In your Customer Area, go to Reports in the left navigation.
- Under Report overview, you can select a report category from the drop-down menu or enter the name of a specific report in the Search bar. By default, All reports is selected.
- From the list of reports, select the report you want to access under the Name column.
- Select Generate report. Depending on the type of report, you may need to select additional options from a pop-up window. For example, Date range and File type. Select Generate report.
If your request to generate the report is successful, you will see a pop-up message that says Report is successfully queued. at the top of your screen.
Your report may take several hours to generate, depending on its size. Some delays may also be caused by a high number of merchants generating reports at the same time.
- Under Generated reports, select the generated report you want to download.