The HPP integration has reached end-of-life. This means we are:
- No longer developing the HPP integration.
- Not accepting new HPP integrations.
- Preparing to stop accepting transactions using HPP.
The next important dates are:
- 1 July 2022 - No more support provided for HPP.
- 1 October 2022 - No more transactions allowed for HPP.
1. Find out how you're using HPP
If you know that you have an HPP integration or received an email from Adyen about live traffic on HPP, that means the deprecation applies to you. Contact our Support Team if you need help with identifying your HPP traffic.
If you integrated using a plugin or through a partner, find out more about what actions you need to take.
2. Choose a new integration
There are many benefits to migrating from HPP to a newer integration, including higher conversion rates and compliance with the latest industry standards.
Try our interactive guide to get a recommendation for your new integration based on your business needs.
3. Replace your HPP integration
Join one of our upcoming webinars to learn more about replacing your HPP integration. Sign up on Adyen Education > HPP to Checkout tab.
Build an integration to replace HPP:
4. Submit PCI DSS validation documentation
The complexity of the documentation you need to submit depends on the new integration you choose.
If you move your HPP traffic to another Adyen integration for which you are already providing annual validation documentation, then you most likely don't need to submit additional validation documentation.
You must submit the PCI DSS validation documentation before going live with your new integration.