This page is for the classic Hosted Payment Pages (HPP) integration, which has reached end-of-life. This means we are:
- No longer developing the HPP integration.
- Not accepting new HPP integrations.
- Preparing to stop accepting transactions using HPP.
If a significant portion of your business consists of returning shoppers, you can use the CVC-only functionality of the Adyen payments platform to store the card details used by shoppers. In this way, returning shoppers store credit card details and can pay by filling in the stored card security code (CVC/CVV) before completing their order.
Set up the payment
The payment session is set up like a regular payment, with the following differences:
- Two optional fields in the standard payment session are mandatory for the CVC-only option.
- The CVC-only payment session form includes one additional field.
One-click specific fields:
<input type="hidden" name="shopperEmail" value="email@example.com" /> <input type="hidden" name="shopperReference" value="YOUR_UNIQUE_SHOPPER_ID_IOfW3k9G2PvXFu2j" /> <input type="hidden" name="recurringContract" value="ONECLICK" />
The initial purchase flow is the same as a normal payment, with the following exception:
- A checkbox is shown on the HPP allowing the shopper to opt-out of having their details stored.
If the shopper does not opt out during the initial purchase, during subsequent payments they see an image representing their credit card with a blank field underneath, where they need to enter their card security code (CVC/CVV).