- Create the tender - Begin the transaction.
- Pass tender options - Pass tender options to change how a transaction is processed.
- Handle and extract data from Callbacks - Follow general guidelines on handling callbacks that apply to progress events, Additional data callback, Handle the Dynamic Currency Conversion (DCC) callback, Print Receipt callback, and the Final State callback.
- Handle the Signature callback - Handle a signature when required as Cardholder Verification Method (CVM).
- Handle the Additional Data callback - Provide additional data to the terminal.
- Handle the Print Receipt callback - Handle receipt data and print receipts.
- Handle progress events - Handle returned progress events that inform the staff, and the shopper, of what is happening on the PED.
- Handle the final state callback - Handle the final state callback, returned when the transaction is complete.
- Determine the current and final tender state - Learn how to check the status of a transaction, and review the final status when completed.
Atenção, esta página não se encontra disponível em Português
Process a basic transaction