On this page, you can find additional configuration for adding gift cards to your Drop-in integration.
Before you begin
This page assume you've already:
- Built a Drop-in integration.
- Onboarded with a gift card provider, then contacted our Support Team to add the gift card to your test Customer Area.
You don't need to send additional fields for gift cards. To see optional fields that you can send for all payment methods, choose the endpoint you integrated:
- /sessions: This is the default with Drop-in v5.0.0 or later.
- /payments: If you implemented an advanced use case, or integrated Drop-in before v5.0.0.
Select which endpoint you're integrating:
Test and go live
Before making live gift card payments, simulate transactions:
Test your integration using our test card numbers depending on your gift card provider.
To simulate a scenario, send one of the following amounts in the test payment request:
For example, send a payment amount with 100 as the last three digits, such as 1.00 or 11.00. This will result in an Authorised transaction.
Amount (last three digits)
100 Authorised 123 Refused Refused 124 Refused Not enough balance 125 Refused Blocked Card 126 Refused Expired Card 130 Error Acquirer Error 134 Refused Invalid Pin 135 Refused Pin tries exceededYou can check the status of test payments in your test Customer Area > Transactions > Payments.You can test other scenarios in your live environment using real gift card details and small amounts.
- Contact our Support Team to add the gift card to your live Customer Area.