Learn more about DANA on their website.
DANA is an Indonesian digital wallet. Users sign up for DANA by registering with their mobile number and setting up a 6-digit Personal Identification Number (PIN). After they register, they can start funding their DANA account by transferring funds from their bank account or making a cash deposit at a participating store.
How to pay with DANA
After shoppers select to pay with DANA:
- Shoppers are redirected to the DANA website where they are prompted to log in with their mobile number.
- Shoppers authenticate the payment by entering their 6-digit PIN.
- Shoppers are prompted to confirm the payment.
- The payment result is displayed to the shopper on the DANA site.
- Shoppers are redirected back to your website or mobile app.
When a shopper is redirected to DANA, the redirect page is valid for five minutes by default. After five minutes, the page will time out.
|Payment type||Payment flow||Countries||Currencies||Minimum transaction value||Recurring||Refunds||Partial refunds||Separate
How do you want to integrate?
Use our pre-built UI solutions to add DANA to your website.
Use our pre-built UI solutions to add DANA to your iOS app.
Use our pre-built UI solutions to add DANA to your Android app.
Build your own UI for DANA in your website, iOS, or Android app.
Pay by Link
Add DANA to your payment methods, and use Pay by Link to accept payments.