Learn more about PayPal on paypal.com.
Once you integrate the PayPal payment method, you can present PayPal's Smart Payment Buttons to shoppers in your payment form.
You can present a PayPal button for all supported countries. In the US and the United Kingdom, you can also present a PayPal Credit button.
|Payment type||Payment flow||Countries||Currencies||Recurring*||Refunds||Partial refunds||Separate captures||Partial captures||Chargebacks|
|PayPal Credit||Direct||US, UK||Multiple|
Availability and compatibility
I want to use the Smart Payment Buttons
The PayPal Smart Payment Buttons are available from Web Drop-in and Components v 3.7.0 and up.
- If you are using an older version of Web Drop-in or Components:
- If you are using Checkout SDK or HPP, migrate to Drop-in.
- Choose which Web integration you want to use and start your integration.
I want to use my current PayPal integration
You can keep using your existing redirect implementation using Checkout SDK or HPP. PayPal payments will continue to work the same way as they did before.
- For new integrations, we recommend using Web Drop-in or Components.
- If you need to revisit the Checkout SDK or HPP documentation, see PayPal classic or PayPal HPP.
For more information on PayPal availability, refer to: