Atome is a popular buy now, pay later service in some countries of the APAC region.
With Atome, the shopper can pay for the goods in three installments. Before approving the payment, Atome performs risk checks on the shopper.
With Atome, the payment flow is as follows:
- The shopper chooses to pay with Atome on your website or app.
- Your website or app redirects the shopper to the Atome payment page.
- The shopper selects how to proceed:
- Pay using app. On desktop, the shopper opens their Atome app and scans the QR code. On mobile, the shopper is redirected to the Atome app automatically.
- Continue in browser. The shopper authenticates with their phone number and a one-time password (OTP).
- Atome presents a breakdown of installment payments.
- The shopper selects the payment method, confirms the payment, and is then redirected back to your website or app.
Due to high risk, Atome is not available for portable electronics, like phones, laptops, speakers, and similar. On your checkout page, you'll need to implement business logic that disables Atome for this category of items.
|Payment type||Payment flow||Countries||Currencies||Recurring||Refunds||Partial refunds||Separate
|Buy Now Pay Later||Redirect||HK, MY, SG||HKD, MYR, SGD|
Depending on the country, Atome has some limitations for the minimum and maximum amount per transaction.
|Country||Min. amount||Max. amount - debit card||Max. amount - credit card|
|Hong Kong||HKD 15||HKD 3,000||HKD 10,000|
|Malaysia||MYR 10||MYR 1,500||MYR 5,000|
|Singapore||SGD 1.50||SGD 1,000||SGD 3,000|
How do you want to integrate?
Use our pre-built UI solutions to add Atome to your website.
Use our pre-built UI solutions to add Atome to your iOS app.
Use our pre-built UI solutions to add Atome to your Android app.
Build your own UI for Atome in your website, iOS or Android app.
Pay by Link
Add Atome to your payment methods, and use the Pay by Link API to create payment links.