On this page, you can find additional configuration for adding Multibanco to your Components integration.
Before you begin
This page assumes you've already:
You don't need to send additional fields for Multibanco. To see optional fields that you can send for all payment methods, choose the endpoint you integrated:
- /sessions: This is the default with Components v5.0.0 or later.
- /payments: If you implemented an advanced use case, or integrated Components before v5.0.0.
Step 1: Create a DOM element
Create a DOM element on your checkout page, placing it where you want the payment method form to be rendered:
Step 2: Create an instance of the Component
create method of your
AdyenCheckout instance, in this case
checkout, to create the Component:
const multibancoComponent = checkout.create('multibanco').mount('#multibanco-container');
Test and go live
Before you can test Multibanco payments, you need to submit a request for Multibanco in your test Customer Area.
In the test environment, you can simulate a Multibanco payment by promoting the pending payment to a sale.
- Log in to your test Customer Area.
- Go to Transactions > Offers.
- Select the PSP reference of the pending Multibanco payment.
- Select Promote offer to sale button.
Multibanco payments that have been paid (including test offers that you manually promoted to sale) are under Transactions > Payments.
Test the reconciliation process by promoting test payments from offer to sale in your test Customer Area.
Before you can accept live Multibanco payments, you need to submit a request for Multibanco in your live Customer Area.