Before you can start accepting Samsung Pay payments, you need to:
- Request for a CSR from Adyen.
- Create a Samsung Pay developer account.
- Set Adyen as your payment gateway.
- Integrate Samsung Pay SDK.
Request for a CSR
Add Samsung Pay as a payment method in your Customer Area. When you provide the name of your API credential, we will generate a CSR file. You need this CSR file for data encryption with the Samsung Pay platform.
Sign up for a Samsung Pay developer account
To register with Samsung Pay, you need to:
- Go to https://pay.samsung.com/developers and select Sign up.
- Fill in your information and complete your developer profile.
For more information on Samsung Pay's developer registration process, select Getting started > Become a member to see their registration guide.
Set your payment gateway
- In your Samsung Pay developer account, go to My Projects and create a service and an app.
- Choose Adyen as your Payment Gateway, and upload the CSR file that you received from us.