On this page, you can find additional configuration for adding WeChat Pay to your Drop-in integration.
Before you begin
This page assumes you have already:
- Built a Drop-in integration.
Added WeChat Pay in your Customer Area.
Before starting your WeChat Pay integration, you need to:
- Make sure that you have set up your back end implementation, and added Drop-in to your payment form.
- Add WeChat Pay in your test Customer Area.
- Create a developer account on the WeChat Open Platform.
- Register your mobile app with WeChat.
- In Xcode, go to File > Project Settings > App Target > Info, and:
a. Under URL Types, go to URL Schemes, and add your registered WeChatPay app ID with identifier weixin .
b. Go to LSApplicationQueriesSchemes, and add weixin.
- Add WeChat Pay to CocoaPods or Carthage.
pod 'Adyen/WeChatPay'to your
app "build settings"/"Build Phases"/"Embed Frameworks".
app "build settings"/"Build Phases"/"Link Binary to Libraries".
app "build settings"/"Build Phases"/"Dependencies".
You don't need to send additional fields for WeChat Pay. To see optional fields that you can send for all payment methods, choose the endpoint you integrated:
- /sessions: This is the default with Drop-in v5.0.0 or later.
- /payments: If you implemented an additional use case.
There is no required WeChat Pay specific integration for Drop-in.
Test and go live
WeChat Pay currently has no test platform. If you have a personal WeChat account you can test your integration by either:
- Cancelling the transaction when you are asked to verify the payment (recommended).
- Making live WeChat Pay payments with a low value.
You can check the status of a WeChat Pay payment in your Customer Area > Transactions > Payments.
Before you can accept live WeChat Pay payments, you need to submit a request for WeChat Pay in your live Customer Area.