Before you can start accepting Samsung Pay payments, you need to:
- Request for a CSR from Adyen.
- Create a Samsung Pay developer account.
- Set Adyen as your payment gateway.
- Integrate Samsung Pay SDK.
Generate a CSR
Add Samsung Pay as a payment method in your Customer Area. You must generate a CSR for data encryption with the Samsung Pay platform. To generate the CSR you need one of the following roles:
- Merchant admin
- Manage API Credentials
- Log in to your Customer Area.
- Select Developers > API credentials. Select the web service user that will execute your Samsung Pay transactions (ws@Company.[YourCompanyAccount]).
- In Wallet payment methods > Samsung Pay, select + Add.
- Select Generate CSR.
- Select Download CSR.
Sign up for a Samsung Pay developer account
To register with Samsung Pay:
- Go to https://pay.samsung.com/developers and select Sign up.
- Fill in your information and complete your developer profile.
For more information on Samsung Pay's developer registration process, select Getting started > Become a member to see their registration guide.
Set your payment gateway
- In your Samsung Pay developer account, go to My Projects and create a service and an app.
- Choose Adyen as your Payment Gateway, and upload the CSR file that you received from us.