On this page, you can find additional configuration for adding Bizum to your Drop-in integration.
Before you begin
To activate Bizum, complete the following:
- Contract with a local supported bank (this is the acquirer).
Visit Bizum's official site to see a list of available banks.
- Receive your MID and Terminal ID from the acquirer.
MID is also referred to as FUC.
- Inform the acquirer that Adyen will process payments for you so they can connect your MID with Adyen as a gateway.
Adyen's IPSP number for e-commerce and Bizum operations is 31710.
After receiving your MID and Terminal ID from the acquirer, and before configuring Bizum, complete the following:
- Build your Drop-in integration.
- Add Bizum in your Customer Area.
You cannot add Bizum in your Customer Area until you have your MID and Terminal ID.
Include fields for the endpoint you integrated:
There is no Bizum specific configuration for Drop-in.
Test and go live
To test Bizum, use the following guidelines:
telephoneNumber: 700 000 000.
amountvalue must be ≤ €15.
All payments above €15 are rejected in the Test environment.
Check the status of Bizum verification payments in your Customer Area > Transactions > Payments.