Learn more about pricing for GCash on adyen.com.
GCash is one of the most popular e-wallets in the Philippines. Users sign up for GCash by registering with their mobile number and setting up a 4-digit Mobile Personal Identification Number (MPIN). After they register, they can start funding their GCash account by transferring funds from their bank accounts or by depositing cash at GCash stores.
How to pay with GCash
Shoppers can make a one-time purchase or sign up for a recurring transaction with GCash:
After shoppers select GCash on your website or mobile app:
- Shoppers are redirected to the GCash's website where they are prompted to log in with their mobile number.
- Shoppers authenticate the payment by providing a one-time password that they receive through SMS, and their 4-digit MPIN.
- Shoppers are prompted to confirm the payment.
- Shoppers are redirected back to your website or mobile app.
- Shoppers get an SMS notification informing them of their purchase.
When a shopper is redirected to GCash, the redirect page is valid for 30 minutes by default. After 30 minutes, the page will timeout. If you want to change the link expiry, contact our Support Team.
|Payment type||Payment flow||Countries||Currencies||Recurring||Refunds||Partial refunds||Multiple partial refunds||Separate captures||Partial captures||Multiple partial captures||Chargebacks|
How do you want to integrate?
Use our pre-built UI solutions to add GCash to your website.
Use our pre-built UI solutions to add GCash to your iOS app.
Use our pre-built UI solutions to add GCash to your Android app.
Build your own UI for GCash in your website, iOS, or Android app.
Pay by Link
Add GCash to your payment methods, and use Pay by Link to accept payments.