A UX300 unattended terminal consists of three separate devices: a UX300 card reader, a UX100 PIN pad with a display, and a UX400 NFC-reader. These devices are mounted in a self-service machine such as a kiosk, vending machine, or ticket machine.
Get your new unattended terminal up and running:
- Perform a device security inspection.
- Mount the UX devices in the front panel of your self-service machine.
- Connect the cables.
- Reset the anti-removal switches.
- If you don't want to use DHCP, update the terminal's network connection settings.
- Board the terminal.
- Update the terminal software.
- Do any remaining steps related to mounting the UX devices.
When you've completed these steps, you're ready to process payments!
Ordering unattended terminals
To order a UX300 unattended terminal, order the UX300 card reader from your Customer Area. The UX100 PIN pad and the UX400 NFC-reader will automatically be supplied with it.
|Component||Device dimensions||Cutout dimensions|
|UX300 card reader||Height 71mm x Width 96 mm x Depth 150mm||Height 61,2mm x Width 73,2mm|
|UX100 PIN pad||Height 142mm x Width 108mm x Depth 26mm||Height 120mm x Width 82mm|
|UX400 NFC-reader||Height 92mm x Width 100mm x Depth 27mm||Height 61,2mm x Width 73,2mm|