A UX300 unattended payment terminal consists of three separate devices:
- UX300 card reader
- UX100 PIN pad with a display
- UX400 NFC-reader
You need to mount these devices in your kiosk, vending machine, ticket machine, or other type of self-service machine.
Get your new unattended terminal up and running:
- Perform a security inspection of the payment terminal.
- Set up the UX300 terminal:
- Mount the UX devices in the front panel of your self-service machine.
- Connect the cables.
- Reset the anti-removal switches.
- (Optional) If you cant't use a DHCP server, assign a static IP address.
- Board the terminal.
- Update the terminal software.
- Do any remaining steps related to mounting the UX devices.
When you've completed these steps, you're ready to process payments!
Ordering unattended terminals
|Component||Device dimensions||Cutout dimensions|
|UX300 card reader||Height 71mm x Width 96 mm x Depth 150mm||Height 61,2mm x Width 73,2mm|
|UX100 PIN pad||Height 142mm x Width 108mm x Depth 26mm||Height 120mm x Width 82mm|
|UX400 NFC-reader||Height 92mm x Width 100mm x Depth 27mm||Height 61,2mm x Width 73,2mm|