Install paper rolls, or replace used rolls to print receipts.
The VX675 uses the following receipt paper:
- Size: 57 Width x 25 Diameter (mm)
- Core Size: 12mm
- Paper Roll Length: 50'
It is important you have sufficient stock of receipt paper, because without receipt paper it is not possible to accept payments.
- Gently pull the latch located on the top of the terminal to unlock the paper roll cover.
- Lift the printer cover up and then back.
- Remove any partial roll of paper in the printer tray by lifting it up.
- Loosen the glued leading edge of the paper or remove the protective strip from the new roll of paper.
- Unwind the paper roll past any glue residue.
- Hold the roll so that the paper feeds from the bottom of the roll when the terminal is inverted.
- Drop the paper roll into the printer tray.
- Pull the paper up past the glue residue on the paper roll.
Close the paper roll cover by gently pressing directly on the cover until it clicks shut. Allow a small amount of paper past the glue residue to extend outside of the printer cover.
- Tear the paper off against the serrated plastic strip in the printer.