Get your new terminal up and running quickly:
- Perform a security inspection of the payment terminal.
- Connect the power supply to your terminal.
To ensure the terminal can communicate with the Adyen payments platform and your own back end systems:
- Connect the terminal to your network.
- To use 4G as a fallback when the network connection fails, you need to have a SIM card subscription with us for the terminal. When in doubt, contact our POS Support Team.
Using the wrong type of cable in the wrong port (for example, an ethernet cable in the RS232 port) might severely damage the device.
- Install the paper roll.
- Board the terminal.
Once you've completed these steps, you're ready to process payments!
- V400m payment terminal
- Receipt paper roll
- Power supply included in some regions, to be ordered as an accessory in other regions
You can order new paper rolls and other accessories for this terminal model in your Customer Area, under Point of sale > Orders.
- Charging base - You can order a standard charging base, or a bluetooth base station with ethernet capabilities in your Customer Area.