On your Android payment terminal you can install and use Android apps. For example, a cash register app and an inventory maintenance app. This enables your staff to use a single device for checking the inventory, operating the cash register, and taking payments.
How it works
To make apps available on your Android payment terminals:
- You create your Android app and make sure it meets the requirements.
- You upload your app in your Customer Area.
We sign the app, convert it to a format that the terminal can handle, and save it.
- If the app requires a certificate, you also upload the certificate in your Customer Area.
We sign the certificate and save it.
- When signed and ready, you make the app available on the terminal. If applicable, you also make the certificate available.
You can do this in the following ways:
- The app is installed and becomes available on the terminal when the terminal makes an automatic maintenance call to our system.
What do you want to do?
Upload apps and certificates
Upload apps and certificates to Adyen for your Android payment terminals.
Deploy using API requests
Use our Management API to schedule installation or uninstallation of apps and certificates.
Schedule installation or uninstallation of apps and certificates.