Managing your payment terminals includes the following actions:
- Order or return terminals: When you have selected a terminal, you order it for your test or live account. If necessary, you can replace or return terminals.
- Terminal security inspection: To be sure the terminal hasn't been tampered with, you need to inspect it when you receive it, and every week while in use. You also need to be aware of suspicious activity near your terminals.
- Assign terminals: Before you can board a terminal, it needs to be assigned to a store. You can do this using either your Customer Area or our Terminal Management API. You can also use this API to get an inventory of your terminals.
- Board the terminal: This makes a terminal ready to accept payments in your store.
- Retrieve connected terminals: If your integration uses cloud communications, you may want to retrieve a list of terminals that are powered on and connected.
- Customize receipt and terminal settings You can add a logo to the terminal display and to your receipts, change the QR code data and header lines on the receipts, and change various receipt options and terminal hardware settings.