Managing your payment terminals includes the following actions:
- Order or return terminals: When you have selected a terminal, you order it for your test or live account. If necessary, you can replace or return terminals.
- Do a security inspection: To be sure the terminal hasn't been tampered with, you need to inspect it when you receive it, and every week while in use. You also need to be aware of suspicious activity near your terminals.
- Assign terminals: Before you can board a terminal, it needs to be assigned to a store. You can do this using either your Customer Area or our Terminal Management API. You can also use this API to get an inventory of your terminals.
- Board the terminal: This makes a terminal ready to accept payments in your store.
- Retrieve connected terminals: If your integration uses cloud communications, you may want to retrieve a list of terminals that are powered on and connected.
- Customize your terminals and receipts You can update language settings, add your company logo, and change various receipt options.