Retrieve the Admin PIN from your Customer Area
- Log in to your Customer Area:
- In your company-level or merchant-level account, go to Point of sale > Terminals.
Search for the terminal by serial number. Example: V400m-123456789.
You can find the serial number in the Device info on the terminal.
Refer to the manual for your terminal model.
- Click on the row of the terminal to view the terminal detail page.
- Select Menu and access.
- Select View decrypted.
The page refreshes and the Admin menu PIN box should now show the PIN to open the Admin menu.
If the Admin PIN isn't visible, your user account doesn't have the POS admin role. Contact your company's admin user.
Open the Admin menu
Start as follows:
- On Verifone terminals with a keypad, select 9 and then the Confirm key .
- On legacy models, select the Confirm key and then 9.
On Verifone terminals without keypad, select the Menu button en then Admin.
- Enter the PIN code for the Admin menu and select Confirm.
Contact our Support team
If the above solution did not solve the problem, contact us directly.