Your terminal doesn't print any receipts or the receipt has pink stripes on the paper.
If the receipt has pink stripes, the roll is almost out of paper. Replace the receipt rol.
Inspect the terminal
- Open the receipt roll cover.
- Remove any dust and scraps of paper.
- Check for physical structures that could block the receipt roll in any way.
- Check if there are any loose or broken parts.
- If you are using a third-party receipt roll, replace it with an Adyen-certified receipt roll.
If this does not solve the problem, you need to return or replace the terminal.
Return or replace the terminal
Follow the instructions to return the terminal to Adyen. If you're using our Terminal Replacement Service, you can request a replacement terminal in the same order.
After you've submitted your return or replacement order, you can't make changes but you can cancel the order if we haven't processed it yet.
If you ordered a replacement terminal, you can track the terminal delivery.
Contact our Support team
If the above solutions do not solve the receipt printing problem, or if you need to change your return or replacement order, contact us directly.